Friday, May 30

Plisht

It was a great girl time.
My girls and I, we drove to Orchard Road to do some shopping. Saw some plisht shoes in Gucci. Plisht, (PLEESHH) is a word my girls and I create , it's another word for pretty and in-style. I highlighted some blue to my hair. I look great. I went to the SPA for a massage. It's plishting relaxing. I feel so plisht.
My girls and I will create words, words only we can use. Bitches like us don't care, anyway. I saw Pete while eating in Cornwalls. (Its that the name?) He saw me. We talked for a while. I miss Pete. Pete Pete Pete. Regine still loves her Pete. He's mine. My Pete.
We went to Prada after that and got a cute shirt. I got the shirt. It cost SD 559.05!It's cheap right? It has lace and girly cutting. So plisht!I'm going to be the most plisht girl in town. I'm going to wear it to college and let the boys stare. :)
Got to Watsons after that. To get that Kawaii shampoo and face wash. Estelle boutique sells a lot of cheap and good clothes! I got a pencil skirt for SD78.80! It's so cheap! Got to LV later. Didn't buy anything. Next to LV is Armani. Got a biker jacket. So sexy!
Sorry, I was American. American chicks haven't got used to Singaporean places. I just came.:)
I bought a box of fake eyelashes from Shu. And eyelash glue, which stinks. I bought green eyeshadow to match my newly green eyes. I look like a Pussycat Doll. I'm Carmit. :)
Great day.
Hell of a good time.
Great girls.
Great places.
Plisht me.

No comments: