Sunday, June 1

I lovezzz imm

I loves him.
(A new word I learn from Tressa today.)
I thought is I love him? Why I loves him? And the way she pulls her lovezzzzz, it's almost like a bee! This is not the real reason why I'm posting this today.
Pete. (Call me Pete-crazy. I'll thank you. It's the best compliment ever!) Or even better, call me Pete-Desperate.
I, Regine , am desperate for my love for Pete. Pete I loves you! You loves me? I sound like deep shit. I don't care. I'm going all out for him!
Today I took YP out for a drank. We drink and drink and drink. And this idiot at the bar came to me, touched my butt and "Sexy, want a drank?" I shoot him this, I'm drunk. "Hot girls with asses like mine won't ever date boys with faces like yours!" He look hurt. But who cares? He is so rude, touching me without permission. Now's my turn! That idiot walked away without answering me. YP had a hell of time laughing. Serves that idiot right.
I am so into him. Pete. P P P P P. I lovess himms. Hims don't cares abouts mes. I is sad. Pete oh Pete.
Anyway, Michelle and I booked a hotel stay in Bali this summer! It's going to be so fun! I'm going to wear my bikini and soak under the sun. Yeah!

No comments: