Sunday, May 25

Skinny isn't everything

Yes, you're seeing it right.
Skinny isn't all. That's what I think. One of my girls , Ella and I, went to eat at a steak house just now. And look at Ell! She ordered a decaf coffee with a rib steak , without the fatty oily meat. What? Ell? Steaks are supposed to be like that? Her reason?
"BECAUSE I'M GETTING FATTER AND FATTER EACH DAY! LOOK AT ME!"
I look at her. Skinny. Too skinny. Like a skinny, unfed puppy. That's how skinny Ella Won is. And she call herself FAT?! What is wrong with some girls these days? Even I, I love my body. I have curves. I am a bit fatter than Ella. I'm not even fat, but if you want to compare us both, I'm curvier and more meat. And this little pretty lady calls herself fat? Then what am I? Over weight?!
I'm eating like a pig now adays and I just don't care. HAH! And she eats like there's a war or something. It's like the world is going to end. Girls reading my blog, eat more! Curves are sexy. Skinny isn't everything. I love curves. Do you want to be as skinny as Nicole Richie? Or Lindsay Lohan? Be like me. Curvy. Sexy. Now I know why Pete broke up with me. I love myself more than I love him. Shit. Pete again. When all I want to talk about now are skinny girls.
Don't believe the models. Janice Dickinson should just get a break. Carrie, my other girl, told me she couldn't help being skinny. It's her nature. Poor thing. Metabolism I guess. But skinny girls, be proud. I'm not insulting you. I'm just insulting those who are already skinny and want to get skinnier. Yes, you Ella. Stop dieting and start eating! I don't want to see my favo girl pal getting too skinny. Stay as you are. Or gain curves.
Went to Topshop to view some bikinis. Love the black one. And Victoria's collection sells good stuff. Vissee dared me to go into the sex shop and get condoms. I dare, of course. And I bought. Ella dare not follow me in. I even took pictures with it. The shop man thinks I'm mad. Love shop, it is.
Gave those rubber things to Vissee. All I got back was shock. She look at me with big eyes and "Regine! Crazy girl. Why did you?"
"I accept your crazy dare, right?"
I feel wild at that time. The things sold in the shop are..I don't know. I never had sex before. Why know anyway? But I was naked with a boy before. Drunk. I checked and I'm still virgin. Proud girl I am. I swear I won't do such wild and unbehaviourable things again. Thankfully I don't know that boy. If not. I'll have to wear a mask. But he saw me. My breasts. I had my nipple pierced so it's alright. At last, someone saw my piercing. I had it on my left. I don't want to do it anymore. My friend Eileen's sister did two of her breasts. And got breast cancer. Something happened. Poor girl.

No comments: