Thursday, May 29

I? Tough?

You think I'm tough? I'm not!
I'm not tough, I'm not weak. But I can stay strong. You think I just let go of you...just like that? Who do you think I am? Have you even thought of me crying, being mad about you? Have you? Just think about it, P. Have I been such a bad person ? You make my eyes swollen. How can you be so insensitive? We, breaking up, does not mean I, have moved on.
I don't want to blog about this anymore. You hurt.
Today, as usual. Went shopping. Not for fashion buys, but to forget the sadness. Him. Idiot. You. I bought a pair of green contact lenses. I think I will look like a cat. Mwww.. I dyed my blond hair black a few months ago. Just to match his. Shit. Him again. I bought a speggheti pink top. (Or is it pink speggheti top?My mind's disturbed.Ignore me.) I bought a coat. A brown-greyish (Greyish-brown) Fedora from Prada. And Yes. I did my favorite thing. Mamasita. Eat. Went to get some hamburgers and hot dogs. And Coke. I need to fill my empty stomach, and heart. I cut my hair short. It's sexy. I love it. Short hair is so in style right now, don't you just agree? I went to Topshop. Bought a shirt from Topman. I wear boy's clothes, because I think they're great. Big. Flowy. Nice. Went to Aero's and got myself, a pair of boyshorts. In pink. I hate pink. But I don't mind this time. For a price of SD50.90! Isn't it cheap?!

No comments: