Sunday, May 25

That habit.

I don't smoke.
I don't simply go around fucking people.
Ok, I did. But just the clothes down. The hole is still covered.
I hate nasty bitches. Ones who dress sexily just to get attention. Yes. I'm like one. But I tried to change. On progress.
Yes. Horny Regine wants a change in her life. Any help?
Ok, here's why Regine wants a change. Me Regine.
The real reason why Pete broke up with me is because he couldn't see himself marrying me. He said I dress like a prostitute hunting for men. And I agree actually. I mean, which boy wants his girlfriend to dress low, or sexy? If that boy does, or encourages you, he's not giving you any respect. That's what I learnt. I had this crazy, psycho ex. He kept on asking me to dress in mini skirts, as in panty mini skirts so that he could touch me. I felt uncomfortable, but I love him at that time, so what can I do? He also asks me to dress in tubes, which shows my stomach, and bras out. That's why I had belly piercing. And it hurt.
In front of my momma, I dress decent. She doesn't know how I'm like. The alcohol drinker. Man eater. If she does, I'm dead. She'll get hurt. Her pretty, cute daughter has changed into some drunk, sexy dancer. Who would want that? I just do this for attention. I love Pete. He was the only man who asked me to save it till marriage. You see, Pete's Christian. He's commited. I'm not. I touch boys. But I must stop. I'm a lady now. Not Paris Hilton.
You people who read my blog don't get me wrong. I'm not a girl who's that bad actually. I don't really club. I just go to bars and drink. And meet men. That's why Pete hates it. I actually admit cheating to him. I got drunk, I met this guy, then I guess you know what happened. Hotel. Clothes. Wake up. Ran away. You should know.
I know I'm old enough to think for myself. I'm not young anymore. I should dress properly. Not low. Rape starts from there. And I know it. Experience.
So darlings. I may be crazy, but I want a change. Suggestions? I love my Petey Pete. Pete! I love you, still.

No comments: