Thursday, May 22

Idiot.

You know what happened the other day? My damn ex called. Here's the convo :
Ex (Let's just call him Idiot ok?) : Gine.
Me : Oh Pete! Why are you calling?
Idiot : Can't I call?
Me : Can't you talk properly?
Idiot : I knew it. Regine, just grow up. You can't seem to change yourself. Stop behaving like some jealous Ex-Girlfriend.
Me : WHAT?!Hell, no. You were the one who called, so I asked why are you calling. What's wrong with you, for goodness sake?
Idiot : What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?
Me : OK. Just settle it. You call me to say how much you love me and how happy you would be to get back with me right?
Idiot : Wrong.
Me : EUGGHH!!That's it Pete! I give up. It's no use.

Talk about unwanted drama. I miss Pete. Pete Lim. My ex. My Stupid Ex. We were together for three years. He's a year older. Sad thing is...we already planned our wedding! Garden one, with flowers and all sorts of pink things. I hate pink. But for the wedding's sake, I'll have to pass.
And he called me CHILDISH?!What? Momma's BOY is calling his sexy ex-girlfriend CHILDISH?!I need a drink. A stupid jug of beer will do. Alcohol works. :)
I know you might see me as Paris Hilton : vain, obnoxious, crazy, attention-crazy, demanding and a spoiled young lady. Oh, and someone who parties from nine to five. I do party. But I don't do drugs.
Pete and I broke up because of our constant fights and stupidity. Don't blame me, he's the stupid one. He said I demand publicity. Right. If I do, why am I not in the Daily Newspaper yet?
I just saw this movie with my friend. A french one. Lots of cursing and fights. And talk-behind-the-back things. It's crazy I know I am like, some party-animal. But I hate backstabbing. Why? Let me tell you the story. Her name is..let's just call her Hag ok?
Hag said mean things behind my back after my break up with Pete. She said I cheated on Pete and Pete is a "POOR LITTLE THING WHO DESERVED MORE LOVE." I didn't cheat on Pete!! I'm close with this boy, Klien. So what? I know you like Pete, you evil f...! So just SHUT UP will you? Get your ass off my ex.
Hag is pretty. Pretty stupid. Pretty bitchy. She backstabbed me, saying untrue things about me. Making me feel shameful. She said I'm a diehard party animal. So who was the one I saw kissing some stupid pig in Flow? And who danced the whole night shaking her ugly little butt?! I may be drunk, but I see things. Now YOU tell me. And let me give you a bit details. Kissing like no one's there. It was disgusting. So Hag, kiss my ass and I'll kiss yours. Just remember that what goes comes back. Like Justin's song. You'll be Britney will you?
So ladies. And gents. If you would love to mess with somebody's business, just make this mental note that you won't leave just like that. I am being morallised for once but I don't care. Just shut your mouth and don't spread rumors about people if you don't want to get it back.
I'm saying it because I have faced it. Partying is fun. Backstabbing is not. Just watch Emmerdale's. You'll know what I mean. And watch Paris. Poor girl.

No comments: