Friday, May 30

Hell of time.

I followed YP to the bathroom. She cried. I can't do anything. But I am angry. YP was hurt by her boyfriend. They just broke up. They had it. It means sex. Sex means everything. Maybe nothing to a boy, but a lot to a girl. It's her first time. It's his third. Fucking idiot. What the hell? Why do you want to do this to her?! Marry her if you want. She won't accept. He fucked with two other girls. He doesn't care? What the fuck....? I should just write a letter to the Ministry of Health, Singapore. Maybe to the newspaper.
Title : Get your shits up!
Boys,
Just because you get to do this everytime...that does not mean you're cool. You have virginity too. Giving your all to the girl of your dreams isn't everything. It won't be everything until you marry her. Having sex with lots of girls does not make you the man. I know how it is like...so no questions ok? Using condoms won't help, boys. Just because you took a girl's virginity and not marry her, you think she can just forget about it?! You think breaking up with a girl who thinks you're her everything help? You are just plain monsters. All of you. Oh...And before I end my angry letter, should I let you know that AIDS is easily contracted and it cannot be cured?:) So , good luck boys. Condoms won't help. Think before you do it.


I feel so angry! Angry for myself. Angry for YP.Angry at HK. HK is YP's boyfriend. HK, want me to post ugly pictures and dirty details of you in my blog? Because I can! YP is so good, so kind...such a wonderful girl. And she , sorry YP, but I have to say it again. HK is not the man for you. He is nothing. He is just some plain hoobster. (My word...Hoobster means a boy who have sex with many girls and just get away.) HK, want me to write all the things about you? I can post your picture too and your full name. LHK. :) I'm so nice...
YP and HK got together for three years. Long for me. This year, they had it. It. After that, that bloody hell of the shit broke up with her. His reason?
"You are not good enough for me..."
YP is traditional. She's so pretty. So nice. So kind. So ...she's every boy's dream girl. HK? Plain , ugly, fucking shit hell of a boy. His not even grown up. So ugly. I'm sorry if I have said anything that hurt, but HK, you're a hell too much, don't you think?!
I made YP a little happy, by taking her to the bar. Drink. Drink. Drink. It's shocking to see YP drinking four glasses of whiskey. Ten small glasses of vodka. She could just die of overdose! YP never drank alcohol. (Ok, so she drank before. During occasions like weddings and everything. But not this. ) Can you imagine how poor and sad this girl is? Even her Prada wallet and Gucci shoes can't make her happy.
After drinking at the bar, and getting fully drunk, I took her back to my house. Where she vomitted everything and cried for hours. May Ean and I let her sleep on the main bedroom. Poor girl. I hate you, HK. You boys should just get lost and go home. Gigolos. Prostitutes. (ManProstitutes)
Just remember, HK, that you're on you're way to recieve this...
Congratulations, sex-pot, you just got the AIDS virus.:)
Have fun , HK!

No comments: