Tuesday, June 3

WTF?!!Part 1.

WTF?! She again?!
I just saw her. Again. I just feel like walking to her , and tell her.
"AH MOI!!(Name not here because I find her name horrible) GET LOST YOU IDIOT!!"
I think I'm going to kill her if she follows me again. Such a .. (Sorry, mixed with too many people who acts and talks like this. AH MOI is some word I learn from Say Inn.) Thank you, Say Inn.
At first I thought Ah Moi is a name. Then I think, is it porridge? Because a few weeks ago when I went to Penang in Malaysia, I ordered porridge. Duck porridge. It was nice! Very very nice. Penang has great food. (I agree with you , Hilda.) Then..
GIRL : What would you like to eat?
ME : Ok..let me see. Chicken porridge, no? Duck porridge then!
GIRL : Ok..
She then shouts to this lady in some lango I think is Hokkien.
"Che leh oua ..ark moi!!"
I don't understand. What Ark moi? Che leh oua?
ME : Lady!!lady!!
I pulled her hand.
GIRL : Yes!! Yes!!
ME : I am a tourist here. Please can you tell me what did you just say?
GIRL : Say?
ME : The Ceh Leh Oua thing? I need help because I don't understand.
GIRL :OH Oh. Ceh leh means ONE. Oua means bowl. Ark moi means duck porridge.
ME : Oh thanks.
People here are so nice. Thank you coffee shop lady.
Now back to my story. That idiot girl. Such a phang in the arse!
I know her through Regetta. In the club. Clubbing is the place to meet horrible people, for me now. She..SHE!! Fucking daughter of a ...
She pretend to be my friend. We are friends for two weeks. Yes two weeks. Two weeks she copied my look, my dress, my all.. Now I know why she acts so nice to me. Because that fucking idiot wants to follow me!!I don't care if you follow me , but I care when you backstab me. Don't lie about me behind my back you Mother Fucker!!
First, when we go shop together. She followed me and bought the same shirt as me. Why?
Oh. My momma's birthday. I want to buy for her.
Hell? Your mother wears clothes from Topshop?! She's 51? So young and trenday!!
Your mother wears NEON?! Or you? Don't lie you backstabber!!
And I believe her at first, till that day when we went to the bar together, she wore it!!
ME : Isn't that for your mum?!
HER : Since when did I say it's for my mum?!
Bloody....
ME : Oh. It looks wonderfully UGLY on you...
SHE : Really? Thank you!!
And she thinks I like it!!
After that, she bought green contact lenses!! WHY?!
I realise green suits my skin. My eyes looks so pretty now. Pretty?! You..you..YOU..!!!
Such an... I hate you!! Then,
that f... bought the same SAME pants as me!! Low cut jeans from Edwin.
Why?!
I want to make my butt bigger.
Shit you. Bigger?! Your butt is too big already LADY!!
She copy a lot!! A hell lot. Stupid girl.
Now I'm at my friend's party. Scarlette , Keith, Regetta, Say Inn, May Pinn, Pete and a lot more of My friends are there. And there she is, wearing a horrible tan. Horrible hair. (My hair. Good on me. Ugly on her.) She dye the same color as mine! DIE I mean. She die. Damn you. You idiot , go back to your party-animal and be Britney Spears!!I'm throwing my sexy-party alcohol girl to the good girl.
She's wearing that shirt. That neon shirt I love. She backstab me. Call me a a..I don't want to say it. It just....Friends would not Do that!!
I walk to her, looks at her from up to down. I'm not being horny. Say...
Oh Hey Ivea, nice ugly shirt you have. It's in the 90s right? SOOO Out of timing?
I laugh my sexy laugh, took my martini, and...
ACCIDENTALY pour them at her chest area.
She screams ... Like I did something bad to her.

Regine!!!!Why YOU?!
I looks at her. I don't want to fight.
What's that on your shirt?!
Looks at my empty martini glass...
Is that mine?!
My hands on her shirt, I pretend to clean it for her. Making it worse. Ha-ha.
Sorry Ivea. Couldn't make it better...
I show her my sad look. She screams again. Walks out of the party. People stare at me. I smile at them. Scarlette went to me and said I'm being too mean. I don't think so, Scarr. You're being too nice. Ivea,this is what you get for copying and saying bad things about me behind me.
I won't let you go easy.

No comments: