Wednesday, June 18

Lucky Lucky Lucky

Busy times. Exams. This is fecking stupid!!! Fecking is my new word for fucking. I like it. :)
After my stupid fecking exams, I went to some local shopping supermarket to shop. I bought some cute pointed red heels from Prada. I want to show it to my university friends that I have this red-hot thing in me. ;)
Got my new handphone. From Motorola. I love Motorola handphones. They are very nice and hot!I got a bright pink Razr. I change the skin to make it..more of me! I love bright hot pink now because I think it suits me. I am hot. I am cute. I am very into the trends. So it's very for me. :)
Shut up Regetta. I know you will say.."Ooooo Regine!!That's so RICH of you" You're in Indonesia now, biatch. Enjoy there! Wishing you well.
I just take some pictures using my handphone. I don't know if they will show here clearly. I want to buy the limited edition Armani handphone. I like Armani. Please make me your daughter Giorgio!I would!
Got home after that fecking exam. Change my long sleeve sweater to a speggheti. I love spegghetis. Makes me feel so much nicer. Cheng Yi called me. (Sorry darling, I don't know how to spell your name!) She want me to follow her out on a trip using Singapore Airlines. To Thailand. She want to shop. Cheap things, she said. When I ask, "Hot boys?" She said yes. This makes me smile. Now, Thai Boys, say Hello to Regine boys!!!
Might come home with a hot Thai boy.;)

No comments: