Wednesday, June 18

Packing for Thailand!

Girls, And the Boys,
Please can you help me pack for my trip to Thailand?It's my first trip there. Surprise right?I always go to Hong Kong, Dubai and China. (I like China...even if the boys there are not so hot!Sorry China boys.Regine loves you, but you're just...not hot for me yet.) Thailand...looks like a very hot place. Thai...Land...I am this girl who likes to gamble and go drunk. So please tell me if I can do well in Geography? Geography do not need to be good because I get to get a Thai boy!!;) Bring one back for myself! Sorry Pete. Your darling is going to get a Thai boy. ;)
I put this things in my bag. I pack three bags. Cheng Yi ask me to bring two. Who cares. One is still small. One LV carrier bag, one Prada messenger bag and one Cecile straw bag. I feel so proud!I pack in :
-My hot red lipstick from CD.
-My sunblock (Tanning sunblock)
-My tanning lotion (I will bring back a hot body...and a hot boy!!!!!!!)
-My airplane ticket
-My handphone
-My bikini (Ten of it!!!!Need to wear them everyday....)
-Clothes
What more? I want the Thai boys to know me as... "That cute hot lady with her yellow polka dot bikini...." Ok...Red hot bikini. Not polka dot. :)

No comments: