Wednesday, June 18

I love it here!!!!!!!

I just sat the plane at 5.00 morning. Jenn and Cheng Yi wake me up using their screams.
Lazy lady!!!Wake up!!!
I don't wake up.
Your Thai boys are waiting for you......phee wittt!!!
I wake up as soon as I can.
Where?!!Where?!!
They just smile at me.
I is going crazy you know. I think I mix with too many muchie Chinese people. I ai ai you girls!!Is AI love?I hope I'm correct.
Sorry Chinese people. I'm just saying about my friends.
I walk out of the bed with my bra and underwear on. Victoria's Secret. No play play!! I feel SO much better now.
I put on my favourite bikini. (I'm so happy I got my bikini shave!!!!) Sexy hot body. Then I put my favourite pink shirt from this nice shop in Jurong. I wear a short short Hawaii skirt. I looks so pretty. (Self-loved) I put on my fake eyelash (To get some Thai boys!!) I take my bags and ticket and take a taxi to the airport. I'm so happy the taxis in Singapore knows how to respect. When I'm in New York, and I have no money(Forgot to bring), I ask the taxi driver if I can pay him back when I see him next time. Know what he tell me?
Lady!!!Get out of my car!!!Or just do something...SHOW ME YOUR BREAST!!!!
I just show him. (I'm drunk) Later he keep on looking at my breast part. Soooooo....FUCKING stupid!!!!!
Ok...I want to go down play water sports. And get some boys.;)

No comments: