Thursday, July 10

Mama's back!!








Hee actually this is suppose to be my long time post. But I chose to post it now!! Mama Regine is back!! With a lot of shopping bags, a hot body (tan) and a smile! No boys, no boys!!


Going to Beijing later. Packing everything I could find that can keep me and my new tan warm. ;)


I just called Marcetta. What is wrong I heard?


Here is what I'm going to bring to Beijing :











My sunblock. (I have too much cells dead after tanning.)


I bought a new LV bag when I was in the LV Store in Orchard road!
My lipstick (I love Bobbi Brown's lipsticks. The corals looks goooooddd.)
My LV bag of course!
My coat.
My socks, lots of them! In case it gets cold.
Beijing Olympics makes me excited.
I have never went to China. I heard from Mey Lee that the people in China eat dogs? Is this real? I can't eat dogs! I have a Chihuahua, Kite and a kitten, Meow. Meow is my fat cat. I bought it for $100. Kite costs $500. I got them from a pet shop.
Eeeeeew I hate people eating cats, dogs and insects. Can you be less dirrrty?!
I am not going to find any boy there. Because I have this incident in Thailand...I'll tell later.
May I have fun in Beijing?
Fun for me. No gifts for you. :)
Regine.

No comments: